Consolidated event billing, making it easier for you and your customers. UniBill event billing, from Dynegent Technologies, provides your business with consolidated cycle billing for complex bundles of wholesale and retail telecommunication services and products ranging from traditional telephony to evolving IP, cable, wireless, and next-generation services such as VoIP.
UniBill empowers you to effectively target your market by supporting flexible bundling of pricing structures across multiple services, businesses, and pay channels while enabling you to eliminate the costs of maintaining redundant systems.
Along with configurable billing cycle frequencies, UniBill provides you with account hierarchy billing capabilities that enable you to apply usage charges, recurring charges, one-time charges, surcharges, credits, and discounts that fit your business needs. Taxing is simplified for you by our UniTax product, which allows you to build customer-specific tax profiles, tax rates, and taxing exemptions.
Flexible Payments and Collections
UniBill supports flexible payments and collections models that fit your needs, including Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP), pre-paid, post paid, and now-paid payment methods. Invoices summarizing account activity and charges are accessible online and can be customized to various paper or digital media, such as DVDs or PDF files.
With UniBill, we take care of your billing complexities, allowing you to focus on your business. UniBill offers you consolidated event billing – making it easier for you and your customers
- Flexible bundling of pricing structures across multiple services, businesses, and pay channels
- Configurable billing cycle frequency and automated notification when billing is complete
- Account hierarchy billing capabilities to apply customized charges, credits, and discounts
- Interacts with UniTax to build customer-specific tax profiles, tax rates, and taxing exemptions
- Reverse billing capabilities for specific customer account or entire cycle
- Online access to invoices, as well as customization to various media
- Flexible payments and collections models, including Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP), pre-paid, post paid, and now-paid payment methods
- Customer-centric approach that simplifies the billing process for you and your customers
- Flexible multi-service pricing structures, enabling effective target marketing
- Competitive and value-added multi-service product packages and catalogues
- Proven performance for wholesale or retail-specific billing to drive operational efficiencies
- Consolidated billing, eliminating the costs of maintaining redundant systems