Our team at Dynegent works diligently to stay on top of the telecom billing and management market. Part of this is networking with others in our industry to hear the latest news, surfacing trends, and latest breakthroughs. Telecoms Tech World is hosting a conference on November 26th and 27th in London at Olympia 2. The event will be looking into four main areas of telecommunication: OTT/VAS, M2M, LTE/capacity crunch and big data/payments. With 2 days of workshops given by some of the best in the business, Dynegent is sure there will be great value in the event.
Telecoms Tech World Conference Speakers:
– Rakesh Mahajan, VP Marketing – Head of VAS & Incubation , Bharti Airtel Limited
– Joachim Horn, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Tele2
– Harm Jan Arendshorst, Head of Identity & Privacy Services, Verizon
– Adnan Salkic, Principal Consultant – Strategic Planning and Performance, Saudi Telecom
– Tim Hussain, Head of Platform Development & Partnerships, BSKYB
– Marc Overton, Vice President of Wholesale & Machine to Machine (M2M), EE
– Mary Carol Harris, VP, Head of Mobile Strategic Alliances, Visa Europe
The Telecoms Conference & Exhibition will bring together leading telco firms, service providers, equipment manufacturers, and OTT players to debate and discuss the newest dilemmas and breakthroughs in the telecommunication industry. Some very practical resources we are looking forward to are speed networking, a dedicated networking tool, exclusive party and a bustling exhibition with 1500+ attendees.
Where to Register
To register go to http://www.telecomstechworld.com. If you work for a telecoms operator you can register for a free operator pass (worth £995) at http://www.telecomstechworld.com/register/request-operators-pass. The pass will give you full access to all the workshops and networking opportunities at the show. We hope to see you there!